- What are your delivery charges?
- How will my item be sent?
All our products are sent via courier and can be delivered to your work or home address.
- Do I have to pay extra to have my item insured in transit?
No. All our products are covered in transit against loss or damage.
- How long after I order my product will it arrive?
Most of our products are shipped out the next day, however hard lids have a longer lead time as each lid is made to order. Please send us a message if you would like to know the specific lead time for these items. Generally, the lead time will be around seven to ten days from the date of your order for hard lids, and two to three days for all other products. The table below will give you a guide to the standard lead time for each product group.
PRODUCT STANDARD LEAD TIME (Business Days) TONNEAU COVERS 1 DAY TRAY TONNEAU COVERS 2 DAYS UTE AND VAN MATS 1 DAY FIBREGLASS LIDS 10 DAYS ACCESSORIES 1 DAY
- After my product is dispatched, how long will it take to arrive?
The table below will give you a guide to the standard ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for each state from the time of dispatch.
State Location ETA VIC Melbourne Metro 1-3 Days VIC Regional 2-4 Days NSW/ ACT Sydney Metro 1-3 Days Canberra Metro 1-3 Days NSW Regional 2-5 Days SA Adelaide Metro 1-3 Days SA Regional 3-5 Days QLD Brisbane Metro 2-4 Days South East QLD 2-5 Days Central QLD 5-10 Days Far North QLD 5-10 Days TAS Tasmania 3-8 Days WA Perth Metro 6-8 Days WA Regional 6-10 Days NT Darwin Metro 5-10 Days Alice Springs 5-10 Days NT Regional 5-10 Days
- Are they easy to install?
You bet! If your Tuff Tonneau is purchased as a replacement, you’ll have it installed in minutes. If your Ute has no fittings on it, most Tuff Tonneaus come with a complete fitting kit, including support bars and easy to use instructions. You should be able to fit your new Tuff Tonneau cover to your Ute within an hour.
- Is it easy to remove the Tuff Tonneau cover if I have to?
It’s very easy. With the TonnolockTM anti-theft system, all you need to do is unlock the padlock that secures the Tuff Tonneau to your Ute to remove it within seconds.
- Are Tuff Tonneaus compatible with Ute liners?
In most cases they are. Tuff Tonneaus Bunji covers are compatible with both over-rail and under-rail Ute liners. However slight modifications may need to be made to the front section of the Ute liner so that the aluminium sail track can be attached directly to the vehicle. Our Clip-On covers however are only compatible with under-rail Ute liners.
- Are Tuff Tonneaus durable?
Absolutely. Tuff Tonneaus are extremely durable. We use a vinyl that has a polyester weave backing which gives it very high tear resistance and tensile strength. Our tonneau covers are also weatherproof, abrasion and rot resistant. In fact, they are so durable, they come with a five-year no fuss warranty.
- What is the best thing to clean my Tuff Tonneau cover with?
The best cleaning agent for a Tuff Tonneau is 303 Protectant. Not only does it renew, beautify and preserve your investment, it’s non-greasy, so it will not attract dust like other cleaning agents. 303 Protectant is available from all good auto stores or from our online spare parts shop.
- What is the difference between a Clip On & Clip On 2.0
The main difference between our Clip On and our Clip On 2.0 tonneau covers:
- Requires drilling aluminium rails to the inside of the tub.
- Can be installed in around 1 hour.
- Includes a 'Tonnolock' TM anti-theft system, which secures the tonneau cover to the ute body so it cannot be stolen.
Clip On 2.0:
- 100% No drilling, inside or out of the tub.
- Can be installed in less than 15 minutes. Watch our 2.0 Install Video HERE
- Adjustable fitment clamps mean anyone can fit this cover, and if they make a mistake simply adjust the clamp for a better fit.
- One piece Support Bar precision cut to suit your vehicle.
- No Tools required, we supply a handy 6-in-1 multi tool that is all you need to fit our cover to your vehicle.
- Every Clip On 2.0 comes with a free bottle of 303 Aerospace protectant to keep your tonneau looking great.
Both Clip On Tonneau Covers come with a 5 year warranty, fully weather proof lining on the top of the tonneau cover, rot-proof bonded thread, a rip resistant material, maximum U.V protection, hauling flexibility with our over-size load carrying system and a full fitting kit that includes everything you need to install your cover.